Hyperactive is looking for an exceptionally talented experiential project manager to join our rapidly expanding team.
Project Manager Job Description
You will have a strong understanding of experiential and events having come from an agency background, and will thrive on seeing projects through from inception to final delivery.
This is an opportunity to help grow, develop and shape the future of Hyperactive, who in two years have built an exciting client roster that includes TAG Heuer, Eurostar, Carlsberg, Beats by Dre, Maynard Bassetts, Hunter Boots.
Organisational skills and efficient methods of working will be mandatories for success in this role with this ambitious and passionate team.
If you would like the freedom to own projects, manage budgets and expand your skillset then keep reading…
- Strong understanding of experiential and events: understanding the nuances of both production and account management
- In collaboration with creative and client teams will be responsible for the seamless delivery of projects ranging from pop-up shops, stunts, sampling activity, partnerships
- Manage production partners to maintain high quality delivery of campaigns including set designers, staffing agencies, designers, venues etc
- Work alongside producers to realise concepts into live activations
- Thinking on the spot to test, learn and adapt activations to ensure the best results
- Ensure solutions are in line with strategic objectives and evaluate performance
- Establish processes for project status reporting with internal team, partners and clients
- Pro-active approach to problem solving and diplomatic approach to negotiation
- Proven ability to be fully client facing and lead presentations & reviews, facilitating feedback and amends when necessary
- Ability to work both individually or collaboratively as part of a team
- Be an exceptional people person, growing solid relationships with clients and partners
- Keep on top of innovations, mainstream culture & social media trends
- A minimum of 3 years experience at experiential agencies
- Pro-active with a start-up mentality
- Ability to articulate ideas verbally and in presentation writing
- Strong budget management skills, including running live budgets and reconciliations
- Be an ambitious and collaborative team player
- Have the capability to multi-task and run simultaneous projects
- Knows how to prioritise and has the ability to manage deadlines
- Working knowledge of Keynote, PowerPoint and Excel
- Thrives when working in a fast paced, every changing environment
If you are interested in applying for this role, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV and salary expectations.